- 2017-2018 SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (for Atlee, Lee-Davis and Patrick Henry) Deadline for all 3 schools is December 29, 2017 at 12 midnight.
- 2017-2018 Hanover High School SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (for Hanover High Seniors ONLY): Deadline: January 19, 2018 at 12 Noon.
- Click HERE to access a SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES SPREADSHEET organized by monthly tabs.
- Click here for the Serve & Learn Scholarship time log.
- Click here for information on the Post-9/11 GI Bill for students whose parents are veterans or are currently serving in the military
- Make a copy of applications you submit.
- Click the Quicklinks tab to access additional scholarship databases.
Financial Aid and GRASP
GRASP stands for : Great Aspirations Scholarship Program
Services include assistance with financial aid, FAFSA and scholarship opportunities!
- Atlee students and parents: Click HERE to make an appointment with GRASP advisor Patty Wood, available Fridays 9am-2pm in the Career Counseling Center.
- Hanover students and parents: Click HERE to make an appointment with GRASP advisor Joannalyn Jordan, available Mondays in the Career Counseling Center.
- Lee-Davis students and parents: To make an appointment with GRASP advisor Barbara Hassett, available Thursdays 9am-2pm, please stop by or call the School Counseling office at 804.723.2201.
- Patrick Henry students and parents: To make an appointment with GRASP advisor Mila Spaulding, available Thursday mornings, please stop by or call the School Counseling office at 804.365.8020.
Virginia Colleges FAFSA Priority Filing Deadlines
In order to get the best possible financial aid award you should file your FAFSA by the earliest date if you are applying to several colleges.
|VA Four-Year Public Colleges||2017-18 FAFSA Priority Filing Deadline||CSS Profile required for institutional aid|
|The College of William and Mary||1-Mar||yes|
|University of Mary Washington||1-Feb|
|University of Virginia||1-Mar||yes|
|University of Virginia – Wise||15-Feb|
|Virginia Military Institute||1-Mar|
|Two-year Public College|
|Emory and Henry||1-Mar|
|University of Richmond||1-Feb||yes|
|Washington and Lee||15-Feb||yes|